On April 21st, EWPN and our friends at Wnet will be holding a webinar as part of the ‘Wnet: Payments Across the World’ series. This event will shine a specific spotlight on Payments in the EU.
The webinar will consist of a panel discussion, including some of the leading female figures in the European payments industry. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
ou will learn about:
- The impact of COVID-19 – short term and long term implications, how it is affecting the major players in the European payments landscape
- Megamergers in Europe, omnichannel strategies and the deepening of the value chain
- PSD2 & SCA – the European approach to fraud management and data integrity, digital identity, best strategies deployed by merchants, instant payments, SEPA
- Cashless societies and financial inclusion
- GDPR impacts to the payments industry
Details are as follows:
Title: “What’s new from the old continent? A view of the European payments landscape, including the impact of COVID-19”
Time: 5pm BST (12 noon EST)
EWPN members can join the webinar for FREE, but you make sure register to secure your place. EWPN Members can request the code by contacting the events team on: email@example.com
To register, please click here. Simply enter your details and select the ‘Webinar – EU Payments Event’.
We look forward to having you join us in what promises to be a fascinating panel debate.Back to events