About this Event
Wednesday, January 20th
10.00 – 11.00am CET
The Corona pandemic presents the world with one of the greatest challenges in history. From travel to gastronomy businesses, almost all sectors are confronted with enormous changes. Either significant business loss related to complete shutdowns and/or reduced demand due to the measures taken to contain the virus, or explosive growth.
Crises are also a great source of creativity. Not surprisingly most of the modern inventions are actually found during times of crisis. Justifiably in Chinese alphabet one would need two brush strokes to write the word “crisis” – one for ‘danger’, and the other for ‘opportunity’.
EWPN and Visa’s Women in Business (Central Europe) are teaming up and inviting you to kick off the New Year with an excitingly insightful debate on what this crisis means for the payment eco-system. With our great panel, we will be discussing about how does this crisis affect the readjustment of existing business models and what/when will be the next normal in payments?
- Ute Koenig-Stemmler, Head of Business Development at Visa
- Evelien Witlox, Global Director Payments & Cards at ING
- Willem-Joost Walch, Head of Business Development at Picnic Technologies
The panel debate is sponsored by Esther Groen – Country Ambassador of EWPN NL and will be moderated by:
- Maike Hornung, Senior Policy Lead Central Europe at Visa
- Isabelle Isil Ugurlu, Head of Payment at elumeo SE & Country Ambassador of EWPN Germany
Please register via Eventbrite, we look forward to seeing you on the 20th January at 10am CET!
Back to events